Anthropologists study the origin of diverse civilizations as well as the physical, social, cultural development, and behavior of humans
Key exposures for Anthropologists
- Failure to prove the authenticity of their work
- Failure to properly report on anthropological research
- Negligence in studying the origin and biological development of human races
- Failure to conduct anthropological research properly
Why do Anthropologists need Professional Indemnity Insurance?
The general responsibilities and duties of Anthropologists include the following:
- Develop and design innovative processes in anthropological research.
- Study the social and cultural development of human beings.
- Study the language, traditions and beliefs of humans.
- Interact with other anthropologists specializing in physical anthropology, linguistics and archeology.
- Teach and train students interested in becoming anthropologists.
- Study the origin and biological development of human races.
- Conduct research on the evolution of human beings through the study of fossils.
- Publish scholarly papers on anthropology studies
- Participate and deliver lectures on anthropology in seminars and conferences.
- Conduct studies on fossils and archeological objects to determine the age and history of human races.
Despite the important contribution Anthropologists make to society, they are not immune from claims. Like any other professionals, they are personally liable for any errors or omissions they make during the course of their work. It is recommended for Anthropologists have Professional Indemnity Insurance. Professional Indemnity Insurance provides them with financial protection against any legal liabilities arising as a result of negligent acts, errors or omissions committed by them professionally.
Why purchase your Professional Indemnity Insurance through Express Insurance?
With Express Insurance, you can source a PI quote in seconds, and have the option of adding Public Liability Insurance. You can then proceed to buy the insurance and produce your Certificate of Insurance in minutes, or alternatively save the quote back to your email account for buying later.
And we save your details on Renewal of your insurance, making the process of renewing your PI Insurance even easier and quicker.
Throughout your experience with us our team of highly experienced PI specialists are a phone call away !
Please Note: Coverage under the policy will be subject to the particular circumstances relating to a claim and the full terms and conditions of the policy.
PI premiums are determined by your Turnover and PL Premiums by the number of staff under your employ. All insurers charge a minimum premium in both respects.
We believe we have negotiated highly competitive premiums for both classes of insurance, and will continue to monitor premium levels available in the market to ensure this remains the case.
Premiums vary between states as a result of differing stamp duty rates, however our minimum Total Premiums for Professional Indemnity start from $602 (incl. GST).
We have designed the Insurance application process so that it takes an average of 5 minutes to complete your application. In most cases your application will be instantly approved online, and you can print your Confirmation of Insurance to prove that you have the requisite cover in place... It's that easy !! All other documentation, such as your tax invoice, policy schedule and policy wording will be emailed directly to you for your records.
If the policy can't be issued immediately because we require further information, we will contact you generally the same day.
Approximately one month prior to the renewal of your policy you will receive a renewal reminder with a link that will allow you to review your previous years cover and renew the policy even quicker!
* We have minimized the number of referral situations so that most applications will be automatically accepted. However if for example you have prior claims we will contact you to facilitate completion of your application personally with the Insurer.
The Allianz Group is one of the largest and most renowned insurance and financial services providers in the world.
Allianz Australia Insurance Limited (ABN 15 000 122 850) is:
- One of Australia's largest general insurers (No.4)
- Provides some form of insurance cover for more than half of Australia's top 50 BRW-listing companies (2005)
- Has over 2 million policyholders
- Is one of the leading private Workers Compensation Insurers in Australia
For each policy completed online we make a donation to Skin & Cancer Foundation.
About Skin & Cancer Foundation
The Skin & Cancer Foundation Inc is a not-for-profit, DGR registered, organisation which provides specialist treatment, education and research for a wide variety of skin disorders, skin cancers and melanomas.
We will work with you to ensure that claims are handled in a professional manner and that you get a fair outcome from the Insurer. The first step is to lodge your claim as outlined below.
Please complete the claim form via the link below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org